Get the Best Priced Bumper Bracket Parts
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Low Prices
Replacement Bumper Bracket Information
Choose from top brands including: Action Crash, Replacement, N Fab, Dorman, Go Rhino and Rigid Industries.
Our List Price: $10.95
Product SKU: 838-016+838-017
Product Note: Bumper Bracket -- 2 PIECE BUMPER BRACKET SET; FRONT; LEFT AND RIGHT; GEN5 STD/GTI
Important Product Info: Kit Includes; (1) Left and (1) Right
Free Ground Shipping
Action Crash FO1065105
Product List Price:$173.58
Our List Price: $81.98
Product SKU: FO1065105
Product Note: FRONT BUMPER COVER SUPPORT BRACKET; PLASTIC; EXCEPT ST AND ELECTRIC MODELS
Position of Product: Front
Quality: Premium - High quality new replacement part.
Ships by Truck
Our List Price: $84.29
Product SKU: F0920CMB
Product Note: LBM Bumper Mount; Multiple Configurations Of LED Lights Up To 20 in.; Textured Black
Free Ground Shipping
Our List Price: $7.18
Product SKU: 46822
Product Note: Bumper Bracket
Position of Product: Front Left Outer
Our List Price: $27.78
Product SKU: 241733T
Product Note: BR10 Light Plate; Textured Black; Front; For Use w / Rigid Dually XL Lights
Our List Price: $53.98
Product SKU: 46544
Product Note: Bumper Mount Kit; For use w / 40 in. E / RDS Series Light; Light Sold Separately
Our List Price: $29.99
Product SKU: KJ50002BK
Product Note: Winch Bumper Fairlead Light Bracket;
Our List Price: $34.99
Product SKU: 11232.23
Product Note: LED Light Mount Brackets; 3.5 in.; Round
Our List Price: $33.98
Product SKU: 46823
Product Note: Bumper Bracket
Position of Product: Front Right
Routine maintenance is vital for all of our vehicles to ensure that they are safe to drive and are in good working order. There are a number of components that all work together to make the vehicle run efficiently and if just one of those components fault then it can affect the entire car as a whole. However, there are some components that routine maintenance won't always fix because these components have the ability to be damaged in a vehicle crash or collision. The bumper bracket is one of the components that can be damaged during a car wreck. The bumper bracket is a piece of metal that connects the bumper to the frame or chassis of reinforcement. On most vehicles, there are bumper brackets on both sides of the bumper connecting it to the chassis or frame as well as one in the middle of the bumper. If you are in a car accident and your bumper bracket is damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately. There is no waiting time as this can affect the entire assembly of the car. In addition, without the bumper bracket assembly, which ultimately holds your bumper in place and connects it to the vehicle's chassis or frame, your bumper could fall off. This wouldn't be a good situation if you were driving down the road with a damaged bumper bracket, or without a bumper bracket at all, and your bumper falls off as you would be putting everyone else on the road in dire danger. Replace the bumper bracket as soon as you realize it is damaged or broken. It is an important piece to maintaining the safety of your vehicle, you as well as others. You can find the bumper bracket assembly at a local auto parts store or an auto parts store online.
You need your car to be in its best shape all the time. That’s why it’s important to make sure your bumper bracket won’t quit on you. This little part might not sound like much but it has a huge responsibility—it keeps your bumper attached to your car. Because this part is so important, you want to make it’s replaced after an accident.
When it’s time to get replacement bumper brackets, PartsGeek.com is the best stop. We carry great brands such as Dorman and Action Crash, and we make it easy to find what you need for your make and model. We have all the parts you need for your vehicle, and our prices are great. We want you to be satisfied with your new bumper brackets, so we offer a 30-day return policy and fast shipping.
What is a bumper bracket?
A bumper bracket is the part which keeps your bumper firmly on your car. You usually have more than one, and these metal pieces attach to the front and sides of your car’s frame. Because the brackets are responsible for keeping your bumper where it belongs, it is important to replace them after an accident.
How much does a bumper bracket cost?
Replacement bumper brackets vary widely in price. On PartsGeek.com, they range from $25 to $80. Price usually depends on several factors:
- The make and model of your car.
- Features such as a light plate.
- The mounting system.
- The material.
Your new bumper bracket typically has either a multi-mount or universal mount system, and can be made from stainless steel or hard plastic.
When should I replace a bumper bracket?
You should generally replace your bumper brackets if they have been damaged in a collision. This is because these parts can be greatly weakened after an accident and may not be capable of holding up your bumper anymore. Bumpers may fall off your car if the brackets sustain enough damage.
How do I replace bumper brackets?
You can easily replace your bumper brackets yourself by following a few steps.
- Start by taking off your bumper cover. This can be done by unfastening the screws, which are usually in the wheelwell.
- Next, unbolt the brackets. These brackets are generally below your fender. This is a good time to ensure your car doesn’t have any damage you had not noticed previously.
- Use new bolts to fasten your replacement brackets and put the bumper cover back on. You want your bumper cover to sit firmly in the new brackets. Moving it back and forth can help you find the best fit. Once the cover is secure, you can put the screws back on.
When you replace the bumper brackets, make sure the fog lights and other electrical parts are unconnected. You can usually replace this part with a screwdriver and drill, and a trim panel removal tool if you have one.
Written By: Edson Farnell | Email |
- Dodge Dakota Bumper Bracket
- Ford Focus Bumper Bracket
- Ford F150 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Bumper Bracket
- Toyota Tacoma Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Bumper Bracket
- Ford F250 Super Duty Bumper Bracket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet C10 Bumper Bracket
- Honda Civic Bumper Bracket
- Dodge Ram 2500 Bumper Bracket
- GMC Sierra 1500 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Bumper Bracket
- Ford F350 Super Duty Bumper Bracket
- Toyota Tundra Bumper Bracket
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Bumper Bracket
- Toyota Pickup Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet C1500 Bumper Bracket
- Honda Accord Bumper Bracket
- Ford Ranger Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Express 2500 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Tahoe Bumper Bracket
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD Bumper Bracket
- Nissan Versa Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet S10 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet K1500 Bumper Bracket
- Nissan Sentra Bumper Bracket
- Nissan Altima Bumper Bracket
- Dodge Ram 3500 Bumper Bracket
- Jeep Cherokee Bumper Bracket
- Toyota Yaris Bumper Bracket
- Toyota 4Runner Bumper Bracket
- Ford E250 Bumper Bracket
- GMC Yukon Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet C10 Pickup Bumper Bracket
- Ford Explorer Bumper Bracket
- Lexus CT200h Bumper Bracket
- Chevrolet Chevelle Bumper Bracket
- Nissan Xterra Bumper Bracket
Great part, exact fit!
fits fine just takes a little tinkering.
Price was great and fit was perfect, Thanks again
JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MY PARTS WHERE CORRECT, AND THE SHIPPING TIME WAS ON TIME, GOOD JOB GUYS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
fast shipping. Product was high quality and fit perfectly! I am very pleased and highly recommend Parts Geek. I will FOR SURE us them again!!!
Would definitely buy from them again.