Get the Best Priced Ford Granada Parts
Get affordable Ford Granada parts you deserve. In just 10 minutes, you could save up to 80% with PartsGeek. Save time and dollars on your next Granada parts purchase. Over 12 Years of saving people money and providing great customer service. Check our low-cost options today.
Buy With ConfidenceDelivering reliable auto parts service since 2008
30 Day ReturnsOrdered the wrong part? Enjoy peace of mind with easy returns
Call To OrderHeed help ordering? Call us toll free at 1-800-541-9352 to order
Fast DeliveryGet the parts and accessories you need when you need them
Huge SelectionHuge selection of OEM, stock replacement or aftermarket accessories
Competitive PricesWe have the all the parts you need at the most competitive prices
Brake Rotor and Hub Assembly
|1978 Ford Granada|
|1980 Ford Granada|
|1977 Ford Granada||5.0L V8|
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
- Added LaborSaver Feature: Save time and money with bundled hardware.
- Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durability.
- SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
|1978 Ford Granada|
|1978 Ford Granada||Rear: Disc|
- Offers improved comfort at an economical price
- Comes in three forms of passenger car shock absorbers, truck shock absorbers and struts
- Features velocity proportional valving to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Includes a protective dust boot that reduces any moisture build-up, preventing severe suspension movement
- Backed by a limited warranty
|1976 Ford Granada|
|1979 Ford Granada|
- Constructed to match the casting material of the original part and ensure similar performance
- All rubber components are made of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to glycol-based brake fluid
- 100% new - made entirely of new materials, not remanufactured, to ensure highest quality and safety
- Made to meet rigorous SAE International standards
|1981 Ford Granada|
- Superior Resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Well structured inner hose design reduces spongy pedal feel.
- O.E. Fit and Function
|1975 Ford Granada||Rear: Drum|
- 100% O.E. quality seals, and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability.
- All units are 100% tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life.
- Guaranteed fit and function.
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for quick and easy installation.
- Remanufactured to match O.E. performance.
|1978 Ford Granada||Front: Disc Rear: Disc|
Shop By Granada Category
- Ford Granada AC Compressor
- Ford Granada Alternator
- Ford Granada Ball Joint
- Ford Granada Brake Booster
- Ford Granada Brake Caliper
- Ford Granada Brake Drum
- Ford Granada Brake Hose
- Ford Granada Brake Pads
- Ford Granada Brake Rotors
- Ford Granada Brake Shoes
- Ford Granada Brakes
- Ford Granada Clutch
- Ford Granada Control Arm
- Ford Granada Control Arm Bushing
- Ford Granada Door Handle
- Ford Granada Engine Mount
- Ford Granada Flex Plate
- Ford Granada Flywheel
- Ford Granada Fuel Filter
- Ford Granada Fuel Pump
- Ford Granada Fuel Tank
- Ford Granada Harmonic Balancer
- Ford Granada Head Gasket
- Ford Granada Heater Core
- Ford Granada Master Cylinder
- Ford Granada Parking Brake Cable
- Ford Granada Power Steering Hose
- Ford Granada Power Steering Pump
- Ford Granada Radiator
- Ford Granada Radiator Fan
- Ford Granada Radiator Hose
- Ford Granada Shock Absorber
- Ford Granada Shocks
- Ford Granada Spark Plug Wires
- Ford Granada Steering Rack
- Ford Granada Tie Rod
- Ford Granada Timing Cover
- Ford Granada Water Pump
- Ford Granada Wheel Bearing
- Ford Granada Wheel Cylinder
I had these ordered thru another parts store and they kept telling me they were back ordered so I checked with parts geek and they had them and was shipped to me in a couple of days. Great selection and quick shipping . - Rick
Could not find part but you had one in stock...very impressed! - City Tire & Battery-Waco ,Texas
I was very sceptical of this product since it's Chinese. It's overall The parents is fine It appears to be well made surprisingly. The time will tell as to its longevity. - Stopping power.
Very happy for the purchase
Will purchase anything else I need - Rotors
Have not installed yet, but looks good. I am installing Granada rear axle into 1955 Thunderbird. - gene
Tank looks good, only problem is, I am unable to locate a new sending unit for the fuel guage. I have tried almost every parts supplier I can find. All say not available! - Bruce McConnell