Get the Best Priced Subaru GL Parts
Buy With ConfidenceDelivering reliable auto parts service since 2008
30 Day ReturnsOrdered the wrong part? Enjoy peace of mind with easy returns
Call To OrderHeed help ordering? Call us toll free at 1-800-541-9352 to order
Fast DeliveryGet the parts and accessories you need when you need them
Huge SelectionHuge selection of OEM, stock replacement or aftermarket accessories
Competitive PricesWe have the all the parts you need at the most competitive prices
In this age of high gas prices, environmentally conscious drivers are increasingly leaning toward the Subaru GL and taking care to buy top quality parts. Escape needless hazards when traveling by making sure that your car has the safety equipment that you need. A small investment in safety for a car or truck now can prevent major expenses in the future. One business that takes the hassle out of finding parts is PartsGeek.com. The parts you need are only a mouse click away when you get them from PartsGeek. Purchasers who choose a Subaru GL are aware that quality and comfort are worth the price; top-notch parts will keep your car or truck going strong. The Subaru in your carport was assembled using care and skill; it deserves new replacement components of a similar high level of reliability.
- A new axle retaining nut is supplied with every unit for a hassle-free installation, due to the likelihood that the original retaining nut is worn or stripped
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- CV Drive Axle measurements are validated after assembly to ensure a proper fit
- CV Drive Axle part numbers with an "HD" suffix are severe-duty applications and include a thermoplastic outboard boot for increased life and durability versus a traditional neoprene boot.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance
- Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and cracking, which is the leading cause of boot failure
- Proprietary engineering processes ensure that all CV Drive Axles meet O.E. form, fit and function
- Splines are precision rolled to ensure proper fit of CV Drive Axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are precision rolled to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed
- Transmission seal diameter is precision-machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life
|1985 Subaru GL||4WD||FI SOHC||Automatic|
- Designed to restore handling and control
- Made from quality material
- Features twin-tube design
- Compensates worn suspensions
- Facilitates easy installation
|1987 Subaru GL||4WD||Sedan 4dr|
Timing Belt Kit
- Cloyes utilizes the latest in design and technology to offer complete timing belt kits that meet or exceed OEM performance requirements and ensure quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Conveniently packaged in one box, these kits may include a timing belt, belt tensioner pulley, and belt idler
- Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using premium materials. Each part is extensively tested for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information
- Keep your engine's valve train in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems.
|1987 Subaru GL||1.8L H4 SOHC|
- 100% new points and condensers installed where applicable
- All electronic module components are 100% computer tested to ensure full functionality
- Automated test equipment verifies signal strength, correct polarity of wire harness, air gap, crank reluctor tooth size, as well as ignition coil and pickup performance
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- O.E. components with consistently high failure rates are 100% replaced or repaired to meet or exceed O.E. performance
- Precise machining tolerances prevent oil leakage, poor timing, setting of the "Check Engine" light, and premature failure
- Remanufactured under stringent quality standards to ensure product reliability
|1984 Subaru GL||1.8L H4 CARB|
Brake Pad Set
|1983 Subaru GL||Wagon||Manual|
|1988 Subaru GL||4WD||1.8L H4|
|1984 Subaru GL||1.8L H4||Manual|
|1988 Subaru GL||Turbo|
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure trouble-free installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Calipers are treated with a special formulated rust inhibitor and kept in the original equipment finish.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
- New washers are included where applicable for a proper seal.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
|1983 Subaru GL||Wagon||Manual|
|1987 Subaru GL||Turbo|
Shop By GL Category
- Subaru GL Air Filter
- Subaru GL Axle
- Subaru GL Ball Joint
- Subaru GL Brake Caliper
- Subaru GL Brake Drum
- Subaru GL Brake Pads
- Subaru GL Brake Rotors
- Subaru GL Brake Shoes
- Subaru GL Brakes
- Subaru GL CV Boot
- Subaru GL Clutch
- Subaru GL Clutch Cable
- Subaru GL Distributor
- Subaru GL Electronic Control Unit
- Subaru GL Engine Mount
- Subaru GL Fuel Pump
- Subaru GL Hatch Strut
- Subaru GL Head Gasket
- Subaru GL Hood Release Cable
- Subaru GL Ignition Coil
- Subaru GL Ignition Switch
- Subaru GL Master Cylinder
- Subaru GL Muffler
- Subaru GL Purge Valve
- Subaru GL Radiator
- Subaru GL Radiator Fan
- Subaru GL Repair Manual
- Subaru GL Shock Absorber
- Subaru GL Shocks
- Subaru GL Spark Plug Wires
- Subaru GL Spark Plugs
- Subaru GL Starter
- Subaru GL Strut Mount
- Subaru GL Struts
- Subaru GL Tailgate Strut
- Subaru GL Tie Rod
- Subaru GL Timing Belt
- Subaru GL Transmission Mount
- Subaru GL Water Pump
- Subaru GL Wheel Bearing
Excellent !! Received ahead of schedule and the exact part i ordered. No problems.Thanks. - Ed Garcia
Partsgeek is a very reliable and trusted website and business. I've ordered hard to get parts many times and they have never failed to give me awesome service. - H.G.
The parts geek is a heck of a place to find parts for older cars. - very satisfied
They came in on time, and had just what i needed when the parts stores didnt, the only thing i caould ask for more of is brand selection. - Shipped fast and Fit Perfect
Very happy with the service of this company. quick and no hassles. - Hellbilly
I needed a oil pump for this little subbie i have and you had the best price and it came within a week. no hassles and i am very happy with the part. thanks - Hellbilly