Get the Best Priced Jaguar 3.8 Spark Plugs
Buy With ConfidenceDelivering reliable auto parts service since 2008
30 Day ReturnsOrdered the wrong part? Enjoy peace of mind with easy returns
Call To OrderNeed help ordering? Call us toll free at 1-800-541-9352 to order
Fast DeliveryGet the parts and accessories you need when you need them
Huge SelectionHuge selection of OEM, stock replacement or aftermarket accessories
Competitive PricesWe have the all the parts you need at the most competitive prices
Shop Jaguar 3.8 Replacement Spark Plugs
Search our online spark plugs catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Jaguar 3.8 Spark Plugs parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day.
We stock these Spark Plugs brands for the Jaguar 3.8: NGKAC DelcoMotorcraftChampionAutolite
Spark Plugs available for the following Jaguar 3.8 years: 1969, 1968, 1967, 1966, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1962, 1961, 1960, 69, 68, 67, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60. This part is also sometimes called Jaguar 3.8 Spark Plug. We stock spark plugs parts for most Jaguar models including S Type, X Type, XJ8, XK8, XJ6, Vanden Plas, XJS, XF, XJR, XJ, XKE, XKR, XJ12, Super V8, XFR, XK, XE, XK140, F Type, XK150, Mark VII, XK120, 420, F-Pace, Mark IX, Mark X, XJRS, D Type, 340, 2.4, 3.4, Mark V, C Type, Mark VIII and XKSS.
Select your 3.8 year
- NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best single platinum plug at an economical price. G-Power plugs have a fine wire platinum center electrode that provides excellent performance and fuel efficiency.
- The NGK G-power Platinum plug has a trapezoidal cut ground electrode that offers increased durability over the conventional nickel plug and improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, faster starts and quicker acceleration.
- Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. For better performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX plug. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug.
|1962 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
- Available for use in Marine applications
- Black Onyx coating helps reduce corrosion
- Copper core provides great heat transfer and helps maximize plug durability
- Nickel-chrome alloy sheathing helps prevent corrosion on center electrode
- Ribbed suppressor seal extends resistance and helps prevent spark 'flash over' and misfires
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
|1969 Jaguar 3.8|
- One-piece, fired-in suppressor seal blends three glass types for a gas-tight seal that helps reduce radio frequency and engine interference, regulate spark plug energy, and protect against compression pressures for long life
- Double platinum point pad on center and ground electrode offer excellent durability and consistent voltage demands to help reduce wear on ignition system
- Pure copper core results in cooler electrode temperature for maximized durability and fouling resistance
|1968 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
- Standard Copper Core Spark Plug Tested to Ford specifications for performance and emissions.
- Resistant to oxidation and arc erosion.
- Multi-rib insulator protects against misfire.
- Service interval of up to 60,000 miles.
- Nickel-Alloy Spark Plug Feature electrodes engineered for extended life without platinum enhancements.
- Nickel-plated shell for corrosion resistance.
- Non-Extended-Tip Spark Plug Used in most older-model car engines and some current-model truck engines.
- Commercial and small engine applications.
- Extended-Tip Spark Plug Fits most automotive as well as many specialty applications.
- Used in most modern engines.
- Helps prevent fouling at low speeds.
- Provides self-cleaning action at higher speeds.
- Extra-Extended-Tip Spark Plug Used in certain specially designed engines.
- Projects farther into combustion chamber to achieve optimum spark location.
- Platinum-Tip Spark Plug Used for conventional distributor-equipped and coil-on-plug ignition systems found in many Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- High melting point provides excellent resistance to erosion.
- Provides service intervals from 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
- Available as replacement spark plugs for older model-year vehicles.
- Designated by the letters P or E in the part number suffix on plug body and box.
- Helps realize extended service intervals of 60,000 to 100,000 miles
- Fine-Wire Double-Platinum Spark Plug Enhanced electrode wear vs single platinum.
- 2 to 3 times more platinum vs single platinum reduces the required firing voltage, resulting in diminished erosion of the platinum and increased resistance to fouling.
- Fits most automotive and many specialty applications.
- Designated by the letters F or FE in the part number suffix on plug body and box.
- 0.8 mm fine-wire design.
- Includes a platinum pad on both electrodes.
- Proprietary platinum pad on side wire electrode.
- Service interval of up to 100,000 miles.
- Platinum-Iridium Spark Plug Can be used in any engine regardless of ignition system.
- Iridium-enhanced center electrode.
- interval of up to 100,000 miles.
- High-Strength Steel High Thread Spark Plug 0.8 mm fine-wire design.
|1967 Jaguar 3.8|
|1966 Jaguar 3.8|
- NGK V-Power spark plugs are tested to the highest OE standards. Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug.
- The special V-cut center electrode and concave ground electrode of NGK's V-Power spark plug increases ignitibility. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- NGK V-Power spark plugs offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug.
|1965 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
- The solid Copper Core offers superior heat dissipation, conductivity and broad heat range. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug.
- NGK Standard plugs are an OE cornerstone that have provided decades of reliable performance. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- NGK Standard spark plugs are proven technology that offer reliable performance. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug. NGK Standard plugs are treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal.
|1964 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
|1963 Jaguar 3.8|
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX provides outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
- The Iridium fine wire center electrode's durability is six times harder than platinum. Iridium alloys extremely high melting point is perfect for today's engines. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug.
- NGK Iridium IX plugs offer extreme ignitibility and exceptional anti-fouling. Tapered cut ground electrode provides improved starting, idling and throttle response.
|1962 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
|1961 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
|1960 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
- Autolite Platinum plugs provide a center wire platinum firing tip which provides reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and increased durability.
|1969 Jaguar 3.8|
- Autolite Copper Core plugs are designed to meet or exceed OES design requirements.
|1969 Jaguar 3.8|
- Autolite Double Platinum plugs feature platinum-to-platinum firing which virtually eliminates gap erosion, reduces misfires and increases durability of the plug.
|1969 Jaguar 3.8|
|1969 Jaguar 3.8||3.8L 6 Cyl|
Related Engine Electrical Parts
Jaguar 3.8 Distributor Rotor$6.18
Jaguar 3.8 Ignition Coil$12.18
Jaguar 3.8 Spark Plug Wires$15.83
I was very pleased with how quickly the part came. Although it didn't fix my problem, has to be something else wrong. I will order from them again, when I figure out which part to order. Very pleas... - neceway
My part arrived very fast and as promised. The part installed with no problems. I was not able to find a Subaru cabin air filter in the aftermarket anywhere else. Parts Geek saved me about 40 bu... - fixitall