Get the Best Priced Eagle Premier Ignition Control Unit
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Low Prices
Eagle Premier Replacement Ignition Control Unit Information
Search our online ignition control unit catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Eagle Premier Ignition Control Unit parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Eagle Premier years: 1988, 88. This part is also sometimes called Eagle Premier ICU. We stock ignition control unit parts for most Eagle models including Talon, Medallion, Summit, 2000 GTX and Vista.
We stock these Ignition Control Unit brands for the Eagle Premier: Standard Motor Products.
Standard Motor Products LX-931
Ignition Control Unit
Our List Price: $49.43
Product SKU: LX-931
Product Note: Ignition Control Module -- Genuine Intermotor Quality
- 92 1992 Eagle Premier Alternator 3.0L V6 Pure Energy
- 90 1990 Eagle Premier Distributor Cap 3.0L V6 Beck Arnley
- 90 1990 Eagle Premier Distributor Rotor 3.0L V6 Beck Arnley
- 92 1992 Eagle Premier Ignition Coil Standard Motor Products
- 89 1989 Eagle Premier Knock Sensor 2.5L 4 Cyl Standard Motor Products
- 92 1992 Eagle Premier Reference Sensor Standard Motor Products
- 92 1992 Eagle Premier Spark Plug Wire Set 3.0L V6 Standard Motor Products
- 88 1988 Eagle Premier Spark Plugs 2.5L 4 Cyl Bosch FR9HP+
- 89 1989 Eagle Premier Starter 2.5L 4 Cyl Bosch
This was a good purchase. An easy navigation through their web page, easy payment, EXTREMELY fast shipment. Very happy customer.
Easy access to the web. Smooth checkout proceedure and incredibly fast shipping for the item I ordered (I received it the next day!). Returning the core was a bit more confussing due to limited instructions (at least ones the i found). I would not hesistate to order from PartsGeek again.