Shop BMW X5 Replacement Head Gasket
A world class mid-size luxury ride requires world class performance meaning parts like the X5 BMW head gasket are important. The X5 BMW head gasket is between the engine block and head. One of its major features is the ability to separate head and block easily making repairs to separate engine components much easier. The part also seals off the engine so oil, coolant and combustion streams don't overlap, spelling disaster for the engine.
The X5 BMW head gasket is essential to maintaining top engine operation. Owners of this amazing five-door sport utility vehicle expect world-class quality in every part. That's the case for the head gasket. However, parts sometimes fail and owners should take care if they experience any engine problems. Making sure the head gasket on the BMW X5 is working and replacing a bad one promptly is a priority for owners of this quality ride.
We stock these Head Gasket brands for the BMW X5: ReplacementVictor ReinzElringFelproDNJ RockSKPAPIMahle
Research on Head Gasket for BMW X5
The BMW X5 4.4 head gasket acts like a seal between the engine block and the cylinder head. It seals the combustion chamber and the coolant passages of the engine. The role of a head gasket is to seal very hot and high pressure combustion gases and the engine coolant, which can fluctuate between cold temperatures to the normal engine operating temperatures. Owing to the diverse and extreme temperatures and larger surface areas, the head gasket may start to leak over time.
As it is difficult to see the gasket with the assembled engine, it can be quite challenging to detect head gasket leaks. In addition, a visual inspection will not be able to identify the head gasket leaks, and thus it is useful to be aware of other symptoms in order to identify head gasket problems.
Symptoms of a Blown Head Gasket
Overheated engine, high mileage and age are some of the common causes of BMW X5 head gasket problems. One of the first signs to be observed, particularly if the engine has been idle overnight, is the rough running engine when you first start your vehicle; though this rough running may not last long. The externally leaking coolant from below the exhaust manifold, may be the only externally visible sign of your 2002 BMW X5 blown head gasket. However, it is good to know that a leak from a blown head gasket can also be present in case of a significant coolant loss without any obvious visible leaks.
What Is the Cost to Have a BMW X5 Head Gasket Repaired?
The expense of getting a replacement BMW X5 Head Gasket at the favorite repair shop will vary a lot depending on what city you live in, the magnitude of the work needed, and the age of the vehicle. Getting this service handled by your nearby repair shop can run a range from $3075 to $8585 depending on the mechanic and the individual circumstances of the service. About 10% of this replacement will be the expense for the part while the other 90% is the expense of the labor. Ordering it on your own at PartsGeek will save you a great deal of cash; you will be able to get a BMW X5 Head Gasket for around $52 online, which saves up to $806.5 on the service.
Where Do I Search for the Best Deals on BMW X5 Head Gasket Maintenance?
We keep our out-of-pocket costs low, so we have price cuts of 80% on the vast selection of parts we make available! PartsGeek has an immense stockpile of new, manufacturer's original, and refurbished auto parts available. Customers can buy with confidence because PartsGeek.com has sold online parts for more than 10 years.
Head Gaskets available for the following BMW X5 years: 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00. This part is also sometimes called BMW X5 Engine Gaskets. We stock head gasket parts for most BMW models including 325i, 528i, 525i, 318i, M3, 328i, 535i, 325is, 323i, 530i, 335i, 318ti, 2002, 318is, 330i, 325xi, 330Ci, 325Ci, Z3, 735i, 740iL, 540i, 750Li, X3, 325e, 320i, M5, 330xi, 550i, 635CSi, 745Li, 750i, 335xi, 325iX, 2002tii, 735iL, 323Ci, 545i, 535xi and 633CSi.