2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Radiator
Review Fitment Notes to Ensure Proper Fit
› Change Part / Category
› Change Vehicle
Part Number: W0133-1774881
Notes: Aluminum Core
Product Remark: - Plastic Tank
- OE Quality - Higher quality and reliable performance compared to competitive products
- Exact fit - No additional time consuming steps needed for installation
- OE Engineered - Lightweight and improved engine cooling performance
- Aluminum Core - Advanced design for optimum heat transfer
- Oil Cooler - Integrated OE design for efficient thermal management
| This Part Fits:
|2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Radiator Reviews - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Action Crash | RAD2837
The cheapest price I could find. WORKS PERFECT!!!!!!!!
July 25th, 2013 | Posted by kblac
Action Crash | RAD2710
Received this Radiator with no damage . Radiator was a perfect fit, Drove the car. No problems.
Hang on to your old Radiator though. You will need the clips off the old one.
The clips for the bolts & the two rubber pads on the bottom.
May 15th, 2017 | Posted by Action crash Radiator