Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Best Resources
Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science that focuses on machine learning and creating computer software that can solve problems. This artificial intelligence works by simulating true human intelligence by studying problems rather than people. Artificial intelligence research began after World War II and by the late 1950s; many researchers were basing their work on live simulator software programs. Since then, artificial intelligence has been divided into many sub categories that have grown over time in behalf of individual researchers, organizations and various widely developing applications.
- What Is Artificial Intelligence?: Basic questions, the branches and applications of artificial intelligence and general information.
- Artificial Intelligence Research: Machine learning and data mining, robotics, intelligent internet systems and learning human behavior.
- Cellular Automata Information: Real life examples, general knowledge and uses of cellular automata.
- Introduction to Cellular Automata: History, examples, applications and artificial life.
- Cellular Automata (1947-Present): Timeline, exhibits and dated events of cellular automata through history.
- Teaching Materials: Multiple topics including a tutorial on cellular automata, artificial life resource and the ‘Game of Life’.
- Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Presentation on genetic algorithms that outlines the objective function, implementation of genetic operators and more.
- Genetic Algorithms Information: Learn how computer programs can ‘evolve’ in ways similar to natural selection.
- Genetic Algorithms FAQ: Frequently asked questions and answers to what we need to know about genetic algorithms.
- AI Genetic Algorithms: Artificial intelligence and genetic algorithms information, uses, genetic programming and the field programmable gate array (FPGA).
- Introduction to Genetic Programming: A detailed look at genetic programming, genetic operations and computing resources.
- Genetic Programming for Data Mining: How genetic programming can be used to improve data mining.
- Genetic Programming Source: Learn about the field of genetic programming and evolutionary computation.
- Brief Look at Genetic Programming: Review examples of how genetic programming works.
- Lecture Notes: General information, objective and lecture notes on neural networks.
- Neural Networks Resource Group: Find people, project, publications and software surrounding neural networks.
- Synapse Learning: Information about a neural network learning algorithm and other neural network projects.
- Learning About Neural Networks: Definition, examples and an in-depth look at neural networks.
- Agent Theories: A look at agent theories, languages and architectures in connection with autonomous agents.
- Reasoning for Autonomous Agents: Information on artificial intelligence and reasoning for autonomous agents.
- Resilience for Autonomous Agents: Learn why we need autonomous agents and associated problems.
- The Autonomous Agent: A look at how autonomous agents work by a professional theoretical biologist.
- What Is Evolutionary Computation?: Learn what evolutionary computation is and how it works.
- Evolutionary Computation: Basic overview of evolutionary computation and how it’s used in machine learning.
- An Approach to Evolutionary Computation: History, theories and algorithms as problem solvers.
- Evolutionary Computation for Solving Problems: How evolutionary computation could help drastically in solving problems.
Artificial Life Software
- Artificial Life on the Internet: A look at multiple simulator systems Internet users can view online.
- Evolution: Here you will find artificial life software that can be used on any UNIX or Linux system.
- Windows Software: Artificial life software for Windows user featuring applets for neural networks and more.
- Artificial Life Software: List of artificial life software links including games and experiments.
Machine Learning Resources
- Machine Learning: General overview of machine learning and additional knowledge resources.
- Introduction to Machine Learning: Description, examples and methods of machine learning.
- Machine Learning Database: Research database on machine learning including logic, statistics, neural structures and theories.
- Machine Learning Software Packages: Artificial intelligence machine learning software packages.
- Experimental Software: Laboratory experimental software for machine learning with downloadable programs.
- Machine Learning for Solving Problems: Using machine learning for solving computer system problems.
- Machine Learning Group: Information about the Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) research group.
- Inductive Logic Programming: Machine learning group devoted to logic programming and various implementations.
Research Groups & Organizations
- Artificial Intelligence Center: Information about the AIC, research staff and programs, publications and software.
- SIGART: Special Interest Group of Artificial Intelligence and their mission to sponsor science and technology activities and conferences.
- AUAI: About the Association for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence and what they do.
- Artificial Intelligence Research: Planning and resources on Bayesian networks, diagrams and robotics.
- Institute of Artificial Intelligence: Various artificial intelligence research groups relating to intelligent systems.
- Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory: From the Department of Computer Science, the center for learning and discovery.
- MIT Computer Science: The Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL).
- AI Group: Artificial Intelligence (AI) group in Toronto focusing on sub-areas of Artificial Intelligence.
When it comes to many complex issues, computers and machines cannot always replace the intelligence of humans. Fortunately, we can use artificial intelligence to help recognize basic skills and learn a large amount of knowledge to help in a range of fields from agriculture to medicine.
Written By: Edson Farnell | Email |