Get the Best Priced Chrysler PT Cruiser Trunk Strut
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Low Prices
Chrysler PT Cruiser Replacement Trunk Strut Information
Chrysler makes cars that display the ultimate of luxury and performance wrapped in a safe and stylish design. A quality Chrysler vehicle is a pleasure to drive and has the power to elicit continual wonder and fascination. If a problem develops or a component must be replaced, don't economize with the wrong part. That Chrysler PT Cruiser is meant to have the right auto parts to serve at top efficiency. Your Chrysler PT Cruiser is eager to dominate any mountain, but has to have first-rate quality auto parts so it can get to where you want to go. The Chrysler PT Cruiser is rugged enough to overcome any landscape, but must have top quality aftermarket and OEM parts in order to go to where you want to go. Though they might not be overwhelmingly important components such as your brakes, the secondary features of your car can be vital to having the full enjoyment from the car or truck you direct all that time and money on. Chrysler PT Cruiser Trunk Struts often come in sets of two, so if you replace one it's a good idea to check the other. Your car's Chrysler PT Cruiser Trunk Strut is a component that is necessary for safety when you have the trunk open. A Chrysler PT Cruiser Trunk Strut is engineered to prop up the trunk of your vehicle. When there are any concerns about our aftermarket accessories, our customer support people are available during business hours - just our regular world-class commitment to the customer!
They are available for the following Chrysler PT Cruiser years: 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 08, 07, 06, 05. This part is also sometimes called Chrysler PT Cruiser Trunk Shock. We stock trunk strut parts for most Chrysler models including Sebring, 300, 300M, Concorde, LeBaron, LHS, TC Maserati, 200, Voyager, Grand Voyager, Newport, Town & Country, Cirrus and New Yorker.
We stock these Trunk Strut brands for the Chrysler PT Cruiser: Rhino Pac.
Our List Price: $36.33
Product SKU: 6286
Product Note: Trunk Lid Lift Support
Inventory: In Stock
- 09 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser Bug Shield Auto Ventshade
- 06 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Bumper Absorber Front Action Crash
- 05 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base Bumper Cover Front Xenon
- 07 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Bumper Reinforcement Front Action Crash
- 01 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Door Handle Left - Driver Side Action Crash
- 04 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Door Lock Actuator Rear Left Standard Motor Products
- 05 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Door Mirror Glass Left Dorman
- 02 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Fender Front Right - Passenger Side Action Crash
- 01 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Floor Mats Front Husky Liner
- 05 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base Grille Xenon
- 03 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Hatch Strut Stabilus
- 03 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Hood Release Cable Dorman
- 07 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Inner Fender Right - Passenger Side Action Crash
- 01 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Mirror Left - Driver Side Action Crash
- 02 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Tailgate Strut Rhino Pac
- 09 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser TPMS Sensor Dorman
- 06 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Window Motor Front Left A1 Cardone
- 10 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Window Regulator Front Left Mopar
- 02 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Window Switch Front Standard Motor Products
- 06 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Window Vent Visors Auto Ventshade - Wagon
Great product, works just like brand new. I will purchase another product when needed from them.
Received two trunk struts ordered within a few days. Products packaged properly to prevent damage in transit. Struts fit perfectly and installed very easily in a matter of a few minutes. Would highly recommend to any one who may need them.
Product was carefully wrapped and arrived on time. It fit perfectly, was easy to install, and works great. Thanks for the fast and accurate delivery of the parts I ordered.
I'm so happy. Parts Geek sent me the right stuff I needed. The shipping was fast and was easy to install.
I've had a sagging trunk lid on our PT cruiser for over a year! I had checked with the dealer and found each strut was $90.00 and they did not have them in stock. my son-in-law recommended I check with Parts Geek, and, they actually had them in stock, and, at $24. What a great deal. We ordered them, they arrived, and, we got them installed in an hour or so. Now there is no sagging trunk lip, and, it opens quickly and effortlessly. So, thanks much Parts Geek for your service
When I first received the product, I was worried that the new struts did not have a bolt pass-through to secure them to the vehicle frame. However, the way these new struts work is that they have two bolts that screw into the bolt holes and they have a ball joint at the end. The strut goes over the ball join with a metal compression cuff to secure them over the joint. (It's all built into the strut.)They were very easy to change out and work very well to replace the OEM struts.