Get the Best Priced Subaru GL10 Reference Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Subaru GL10 Replacement Reference Sensor Information
Search our online reference sensor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Subaru GL10 Reference Sensor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Subaru GL10 years: 1989, 1987, 89, 87. This part is also sometimes called Subaru GL10 Sensors. We stock reference sensor parts for most Subaru models including Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Forester, GL, RX, B9 Tribeca, Baja, Loyale, Tribeca, DL, XT and Standard.
We stock these Reference Sensor brands for the Subaru GL10: Standard Motor Products.
Sale Price: $136.33
Product SKU: LX-653
Product Note: Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor -- Genuine Intermotor Quality
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 89 1989 Subaru GL10 Alternator Naturally Aspirated Bosch 60 Amp
- 89 1989 Subaru GL10 Ignition Distributor A1 Cardone
- 89 1989 Subaru GL10 Distributor Cap Dai-ichi NLA 2/15
- 87 1987 Subaru GL10 Distributor Rotor YEC
- 89 1989 Subaru GL10 Ignition Coil Hitachi
- 86 1986 Subaru GL10 Ignition Control Unit 1.8L H4 Standard Motor Products
- 86 1986 Subaru GL10 Knock Sensor 1.8L H4 Standard Motor Products
- 87 1987 Subaru GL10 Spark Plug Wires Naturally Aspirated NGK FE27
- 85 1985 Subaru GL10 Spark Plugs NGK BPR6ES-11
- 88 1988 Subaru GL10 FWD Starter Naturally Aspirated Bosch
Excellent service and 1 day delivery even when it was ground
I am very happy with the service that partsgeek have provided. The part I ordered was a direct fit. You can never go wrong with partsgeek.