Get the Best Priced Plymouth Scamp Knock Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Plymouth Scamp Replacement Knock Sensor Information
Search our online knock sensor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Plymouth Scamp Knock Sensor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Plymouth Scamp years: 1983, 83. This part is also sometimes called Plymouth Scamp Engine Sensors. We stock knock sensor parts for most Plymouth models including Voyager, Grand Voyager, Laser, Neon, Breeze, Acclaim, Colt, Sundance, Reliant, Volare, Horizon, Prowler, Gran Fury, Trailduster, Caravelle, Conquest, Turismo, PB350, PB200, PB100, PB250, PB150, Expo and PB300.
We stock these Knock Sensor brands for the Plymouth Scamp: Standard Motor Products and Walker.
Sale Price: $42.23
Product SKU: KS1
Product Note: Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor
Sale Price: $35.23
Product SKU: 242-1000
Product Note: Walker
Inventory: In Stock
- 83 1983 Plymouth Scamp Alternator Powermaster
- 76 1976 Plymouth Scamp Distributor 5.2L V8 Mallory
- 83 1983 Plymouth Scamp Distributor Cap 2.2L 4 Cyl Standard Motor Products
- 83 1983 Plymouth Scamp Distributor Rotor 2.2L 4 Cyl Standard Motor Products
- 71 1971 Plymouth Scamp Ignition Coil Accel
- 76 1976 Plymouth Scamp Ignition Control Unit 5.2L V8 Standard Motor Products
- 76 1976 Plymouth Scamp Spark Plug Wires 3.7L 6 Cyl Accel
- 83 1983 Plymouth Scamp Spark Plugs MSD
- 73 1973 Plymouth Scamp Starter 5.2L V8 MSD
After searching every parts store within 75 miles of my house, I could not find a topmount for my front driver side strut. The dealership wanted to sell me the whole assembly for $300+. So I decide...
PartsGeek has proven to be a reliable source for hard to find parts for my vintage Jaguar. The prices are reasonable and the shipping is fast. I am a repeat customer.