Get the Best Priced Jeep Comanche Knock Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Low Prices
Jeep Comanche Replacement Knock Sensor Information
Search our online knock sensor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Jeep Comanche Knock Sensor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Jeep Comanche years: 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 92, 91, 90, 89, 88, 87. This part is also sometimes called Jeep Comanche Engine Sensors. We stock knock sensor parts for most Jeep models including Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Commander, Patriot, Compass and TJ.
We stock these Knock Sensor brands for the Jeep Comanche: Standard Motor Products.
Standard Motor Products KS99
Our List Price: $65.33
Product SKU: KS99
Product Note: Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor
Inventory: In Stock
- 86 1986 Jeep Comanche X Alternator 2.5L 4 Cyl Bosch 75 Amp
- 92 1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator RWD Distributor A1 Cardone
- 88 1988 Jeep Comanche Distributor Cap 4.0L 6 Cyl Forecast
- 92 1992 Jeep Comanche Distributor Rotor 4.0L 6 Cyl Mopar
- 86 1986 Jeep Comanche XLS Ignition Coil 2.8L V6 Spectra Premium
- 87 1987 Jeep Comanche Ignition Control Unit 2.5L 4 Cyl Standard Motor Products
- 87 1987 Jeep Comanche Reference Sensor 4.0L 6 Cyl Crown Automotive
- 92 1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator RWD Spark Plug Wires Denso - 7mm
- 91 1991 Jeep Comanche Spark Plugs 4.0L 6 Cyl Bosch FR9HC+
- 92 1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator RWD Starter Bosch
Good transaction. Timely delivery
My first experience with them. Could not be more pleased. Would recommend them to anyone. The fuel pump I ordered was almost 300.00$ less with these folks than my normal supplier and 100.00$ cheape...