Get the Best Priced Oldsmobile 98 Engine Wiring Harness
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Oldsmobile 98 Replacement Engine Wiring Harness Information
Search our online engine wiring harness catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Oldsmobile 98 Engine Wiring Harness parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Oldsmobile 98 years: 1985, 85. This part is also sometimes called Oldsmobile 98 Wiring Harness. We stock engine wiring harness parts for most Oldsmobile models including Delta 88, Bravada, Silhouette, Cutlass Supreme, Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Calais, Custom Cruiser, Cutlass Salon, Calais and Firenza.
We stock these Engine Wiring Harness brands for the Oldsmobile 98: MSD.
Sale Price: $56.05
Product SKU: 8875
Product Note: Ignition; Plug-In; MSD To GM HEI w / o Vacuum Advance
Inventory: In Stock
- 96 1996 Oldsmobile 98 Alternator Bosch 105 Amp
- 80 1980 Oldsmobile 98 Distributor 5.0L V8 Accel
- 78 1978 Oldsmobile 98 Distributor Cap 5.7L V8 MSD
- 81 1981 Oldsmobile 98 Distributor Rotor 5.0L V8 MSD
- 85 1985 Oldsmobile 98 Glow Plug 4.3L V6 DIESEL Standard Motor Products
- 91 1991 Oldsmobile 98 Touring Ignition Coil Spectra Premium
- 89 1989 Oldsmobile 98 Ignition Control Unit Delphi
- 96 1996 Oldsmobile 98 Knock Sensor Delphi
- 86 1986 Oldsmobile 98 Reference Sensor Standard Motor Products
- 96 1996 Oldsmobile 98 Spark Plug Wires Bosch
- 91 1991 Oldsmobile 98 Spark Plugs Bosch
- 96 1996 Oldsmobile 98 Starter Bosch
Part arrived on time and was exactly as described.
I had read some pretty bad reviews about PartsGeek but most seemed to be issues with the customer not the company, so I went ahead and placed an order; price was to good to be true. I ordered a fr...