Get the Best Priced Saturn LS Crank Position Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Saturn LS Replacement Crank Position Sensor Information
Search our online crank position sensor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Saturn LS Crank Position Sensor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Saturn LS years: 2000, 00. This part is also sometimes called Saturn LS Engine CPS. We stock crank position sensor parts for most Saturn models including Vue, LW200, Ion, L200, L100, LS1 and LW1.
We stock these Crank Position Sensor brands for the Saturn LS: FAE.
Sale Price: $33.33
Product SKU: W0133-1689974
Inventory: In Stock
Ground, Overnight, 2 Day
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Engine Mount Left DEA
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Head Bolt Set 2.2L 4 Cyl MFI VR Gaskets
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Head Gasket Elwis
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Intake Manifold Gasket Set 2.2L 4 Cyl Ecotec 16Valve DOHC DNJ Rock
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Oil Cooler Hayden
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Oil Filter Purolator - w/ O-Ring
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Timing Belt Tensioner INA (Complete Assembly)
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Timing Chain Kit Front 2.2L 4 Cyl Cloyes
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Timing Chain Tensioner 2.2L 4 Cyl Dorman
- 00 2000 Saturn LS Valve Cover Gasket Mahle 1
I Bought front wheel hubs for a Toyota Celica that the local parts stores couldn't order and the junk yards didn't have. The dealer is always an option for a small fortune. Both Bearings with shipp...
I found PartsGeek on-line when I was looking for parts I needed to restore a '95 Dodge pick-up. PartsGeek had a parts look-up utility thahat was easy to use, and I was able to find my parts within ...