Get the Best Priced Nissan 300ZX Crank Position Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Nissan 300ZX Replacement Crank Position Sensor Information
For drivers who place high importance on performance and solid construction, Nissan really delivers. Knowing a good auto parts person is an important detail when you drive a high quality car including the Nissan 300ZX, because any replacement parts are usually more expensive than on lower-quality vehicles. For consumers with style demands Nissan automobiles offer superior styling and top of the line craftsmanship. Nissans have higher resale value because of superior construction and mechanical dependability. Your Nissan 300ZX is the perfect blend of form and function, and first-rate quality aftermarket and OEM parts are critical for taking care of your vehicle well into the future. Because of classy lines, a Nissan really delivers a pleasant drive in addition to its famous durable construction. If your car is an expensive one, like the Nissan 300ZX, it is important to consider that when there are difficulties with your expensive ride the replacement parts are usually high in cost. Replacing your vehicle's malfunctioning safety equipment is the least you can do for your family. A Nissan 300ZX Crank Position Sensor is a part used by an engine to quantify the speed at which the vehicle's crankshaft is spinning. The car's Nissan 300ZX Crank Position Sensor tracks the RPM that the crankshaft inside the motor is rotating at, using the data to regulate the ignition and fuel injection. Your Nissan 300ZX Crank Position Sensor may become worn out due to a gasket problem or wear over a long period of time and can stop delivering data to your vehicle's control module. The Nissan 300ZX Crank Position Sensor plays several roles for the car's fuel injection system, such as controlling emissions performance or diagnostic capability.
They are available for the following Nissan 300ZX years: 1996, 96. This part is also sometimes called Nissan 300ZX Engine CPS. We stock crank position sensor parts for most Nissan models including Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Pathfinder, Murano, Frontier, Xterra, Quest, 350Z, 240SX, X Trail, 200SX, Pickup, Versa, Titan, Armada and Cube.
We stock these Crank Position Sensor brands for the Nissan 300ZX: Genuine.
Sale Price: $57.33
Product SKU: W0133-1614616
Product Note: Production: 07/1995-, Magnet Sensor
Position of Product: Rear
Inventory: In Stock
Made By: OEM
(Original Equipment Manufacturer) - a replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part.
Ground, Overnight, 2 Day
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Camshaft Position Sensor Original Equipment
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Crankshaft Pulley Naturally Aspirated Genuine
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Engine Mount Front Genuine
- 87 1987 Nissan 300ZX Exhaust Manifold Gasket Naturally Aspirated Left Ishino Stone
- 85 1985 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Head Gasket Ishino Stone
- 93 1993 Nissan 300ZX Intake Manifold Gasket Ishino Stone
- 85 1985 Nissan 300ZX Oil Filter Bosch - 72137
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Oil Pump Naturally Aspirated Genuine
- 89 1989 Nissan 300ZX Piston Ring Set NPR - STD.
- 88 1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Rocker Arm Hitachi
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Timing Belt Turbocharged ContiTech
- 86 1986 Nissan 300ZX Timing Belt Tensioner GMB
- 90 1990 Nissan 300ZX Valve Cover Gasket Turbocharged Ishino Stone
very happy with PartsGeek. I got a great price and the order arrived in a timely manner. I will definitely buy from PartsGeek again if I need anything in the future.
they had a rear hatch strut for my 81 vw Rabbit diesel that i could not find anywhere else on net or in stores, price was exremly reasonable .shipping was 4 days from east to west coast ,ups ground ,,absolutely amazing, part was German made,also, & top quality.