Get the Best Priced Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Caliper
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Land Rover Defender 110 Replacement Brake Caliper Information
Search our online brake caliper catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Caliper parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Land Rover Defender 110 years: 1993, 93. This part is also sometimes called Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Calipers. We stock brake caliper parts for most Land Rover models including Discovery, Range Rover, LR3, Freelander, Range Rover Sport, LR2, Defender 90 and LR4.
We stock these Brake Caliper brands for the Land Rover Defender 110: Centric.
Sale Price: $114.23
Core Price [?]: $155.00
Product SKU: 142.22008
Product Note: Posi-Quiet Loaded Caliper-Preferred
Position of Product: Front Left
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Booster TRW
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Drum Rear Centric
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Hose Rear Centric
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Pads Front PBR - With Shims
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Rotors Front Pilenga
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Shoe Set Rear Centric
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brakes Front PBR - With Shims
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Brake Master Cylinder Centric
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Parking Brake Cable Eurospares
- 93 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Wheel Cylinder Rear Left Centric
In trying to restore my 1980 BMW 320i I have gotten to know many auto parts sites. Partsgeek is the one I have returned to. It is not just the competitive prices but also thier inventory. Shipping ...
I was actually overwhelmed by the combination of great price and speed of delivery. I placed my order late in teh afternoon of 12/4 after calling the dealer who said the part was $59 plus PA tax (6%) and that they didn't stock it so they'd have to order it for me. I then went online, saw the part on PartsGeek for less than 10% of the dealers price. I ordered the part (the price was ~$12 with shipping) and the package was at my doorstep when I got home form work on 12/5. I didn't pay for rush shipping, but I had the part to install while we had some mild weather on 12/6.