Get the Best Priced Pontiac Fiero Body Lowering Kit
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Pontiac Fiero Replacement Body Lowering Kit Information
Search our online body lowering kit catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Pontiac Fiero Body Lowering Kit parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Pontiac Fiero years: 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 87, 86, 85, 84. This part is also sometimes called Pontiac Fiero Lowering Kit. We stock body lowering kit parts for most Pontiac models including Firebird, GTO, G6, Grand Prix, G5, Vibe, Sunfire, G8, LeMans and Tempest.
We stock these Body Lowering Kit brands for the Pontiac Fiero: Eibach Springs.
Image is not vehicle specific
Sale Price: $275.13
Product SKU: 3802.140
Product Note: Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs; Incl. Front / Rear Coil Springs; Front w / 0.8 in. Drop And Rear w / 0.8 in. Drop
Position of Product: Front and Rear
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 85 1985 Pontiac Fiero Ball Joint Rear First Equipment Quality
- 86 1986 Pontiac Fiero Control Arm Bushing Kit Front Lower Moog
- 88 1988 Pontiac Fiero Sport Shock Absorber 2.8L V6 Front KYB
- 88 1988 Pontiac Fiero Sport Shocks 2.8L V6 Front KYB
- 88 1988 Pontiac Fiero Strut Bellows Rear KYB - Bump Stop Kit
- 86 1986 Pontiac Fiero Strut Mount Rear KYB
- 86 1986 Pontiac Fiero Strut Assembly Rear Monroe
- 88 1988 Pontiac Fiero Sway Bar Link Front Mevotech
great on time call when i asked for traking # now i allways try two use parts geek first the best net parts sight as of yet
I found PartsGeek on-line when I was looking for parts I needed to restore a '95 Dodge pick-up. PartsGeek had a parts look-up utility thahat was easy to use, and I was able to find my parts within ...