Get the Best Priced Honda S2000 Body Lowering Kit
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Honda S2000 Replacement Body Lowering Kit Information
Search our online body lowering kit catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Honda S2000 Body Lowering Kit parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Honda S2000 years: 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00. This part is also sometimes called Honda S2000 Lowering Kit. We stock body lowering kit parts for most Honda models including Civic, Accord, Prelude, Fit and Civic del Sol.
We stock these Body Lowering Kit brands for the Honda S2000: Eibach Springs.
Image is not vehicle specific
Sale Price: $268.23
Product SKU: 4043.140
Product Note: Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs; Incl. Front / Rear Coil Springs; Front w / 1 in. Drop And Rear w / 1 in. Drop
Position of Product: Front and Rear
Free Ground Shipping
- 01 2001 Honda S2000 Ball Joint Front Lower Genuine
- 03 2003 Honda S2000 Control Arm Front Left Lower Dorman
- 05 2005 Honda S2000 Shock Absorber Rear Left Koni
- 05 2005 Honda S2000 Shocks Rear Left Koni
- 09 2009 Honda S2000 Strut Bellows Rear KYB
- 08 2008 Honda S2000 Strut Mount Front KYB Plate w/ Insulator
- 01 2001 Honda S2000 Suspension Kit Bilstein
- 02 2002 Honda S2000 Sway Bar Link Rear First Equipment Quality
Your order Turn-A-Round time has been outstanding. I have been very happy with the parts I've ordered.
I'm very happy with the part I ordered. It was just what I needed, the description was perfect to help me decided that was the part I was looking for. Thanks, Miguel