Get the Best Priced Plymouth Horizon Blower Motor Resistor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Plymouth Horizon Replacement Blower Motor Resistor Information
Search our online blower motor resistor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Plymouth Horizon Blower Motor Resistor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Plymouth Horizon years: 1990, 90. This part is also sometimes called Plymouth Horizon Replacement Blower Motor Resistors. We stock blower motor resistor parts for most Plymouth models including Breeze, Voyager, Grand Voyager, Neon, Acclaim, Laser, Sundance, Colt and Prowler.
We stock these Blower Motor Resistor brands for the Plymouth Horizon: Dorman.
Sale Price: $6.98
Product SKU: 973-018
Product Note: HVAC Blower Motor Resistor -- Without Air Conditioning
Inventory: In Stock
- 89 1989 Plymouth Horizon A/C Compressor GPD
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon A/C Condenser Action Crash
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon A/C Evaporator Front Action Crash
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon A/C Expansion Valve Action Crash
- 88 1988 Plymouth Horizon AC Receiver Drier Metrix
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon Blower Motor UAC
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon Heater Core Metrix Aluminum
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon Heater Hose Heater To Water Pump 2.2L 4 Cyl GAS Gates
- 90 1990 Plymouth Horizon Heater Valve Four Seasons
Parts Geek has the best prices and fastest service on automotive parts. I highly recommend them to everyone I know.
Partsgeek has consistently shipped in a timely manner with most everything i've ordered arriving within 3-4 days.Parts fit well,are made well, and seem to be working as they should...if I had to sa...