Get the Best Priced Acura Legend Blower Motor Resistor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Acura Legend Replacement Blower Motor Resistor Information
Search our online blower motor resistor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Acura Legend Blower Motor Resistor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Acura Legend years: 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91. This part is also sometimes called Acura Legend Replacement Blower Motor Resistors. We stock blower motor resistor parts for most Acura models including TL, MDX, RSX, TSX, Integra, CL, RL, SLX and EL.
We stock these Blower Motor Resistor brands for the Acura Legend: Standard Motor Products.
Sale Price: $199.23
Product SKU: RU-598
Product Note: HVAC Blower Motor Resistor -- Genuine Intermotor Quality
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 95 1995 Acura Legend AC Compressor Denso
- 93 1993 Acura Legend A/C Condenser Action Crash - Sedan
- 91 1991 Acura Legend A/C Evaporator Action Crash
- 93 1993 Acura Legend AC Expansion Valve Metrix
- 95 1995 Acura Legend AC Hose Four Seasons
- 90 1990 Acura Legend AC Receiver Drier Metrix
- 94 1994 Acura Legend Blower Motor TYC
- 88 1988 Acura Legend Heater Core Metrix
- 91 1991 Acura Legend Heater Hose Genuine
- 91 1991 Acura Legend Heater Valve Metrix w/o Bracket
Service was great. I ordered a hub cab for my BMW. The part came within a few days of when I ordered it.
This ia a great Part company. I have made two orders now and the shipping is really fast. In fact I received my parts quicker with PartsGeek than I would have using a local auto part supplier who would have had to also order the parts I needed. The prices are better also. I saved at least $20 total on three items, an ignition coil, spark plug wires and a gasket for the oil cooler. The gasket was not even a part my local parts dealer could get for me so I went online and found these guys. I am very glad I did. Thanks PartGeek!