Get the Best Priced Mercedes CLS500 Air Spring
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Mercedes CLS500 Replacement Air Spring Information
Search our online air spring catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Mercedes CLS500 Air Spring parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Mercedes CLS500 years: 2006, 06. This part is also sometimes called Mercedes CLS500 Air Springs. We stock air spring parts for most Mercedes models including GL450, E500, R350, E320, GL320, GL550, E350, R320, ML500, E550, R500, CLS550, ML350, ML550, GL350, ML320, ML63 AMG, E280, R63 AMG and ML450.
We stock these Air Spring brands for the Mercedes CLS500: Arnott.
Sale Price: $344.65
Product SKU: A-2724
Product Note: Air Suspension Spring -- With AIRMATIC
Position of Product: Rear
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Ball Joint Front Lower Lemfoerder
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Control Arm Front Left Lower Lemfoerder
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Control Arm Bushing Front Lower Corteco
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Shock Absorber Rear Bilstein (OE Replacement)
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Shocks Rear Bilstein (OE Replacement)
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Strut Bellows Front Genuine
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Strut Mount Front First Equipment Quality
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Struts Front Left Arnott - Remanufactured
- 06 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Sway Bar Link Front Left TRW
Fast shipping and well packed. I called the support line before ordering and they were very helpful.
Very satisfied! Air springs had free shipping and received these as promised. Had Spooner's Garage install the springs (took them less than 3 hours)and my 2006 CLS500 is like a brand new car.
The Arnott springs are a drop-in replacements and improved the ride significantly. In addition, the price for the Arnott product is much less than the OEM units. One additional note, the computer will need to be reset after the new springs are installed and you should replace both rear springs at the same time.
Another comment, the original left rear spring had a slow leak which is the reason for the spring change. Before the air springs were replaced, the tire pressure warning alert would come on constantly even though the tire pressure was correct. After the new springs were installed, this warning went away.
Summary, great product and no complaints.I highly recommend both Arnott and Spooner's!