Get the Best Priced Acura Legend AC Hose
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Low Prices
Acura Legend Replacement AC Hose Information
Search our online ac hose catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Acura Legend AC Hose parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Acura Legend years: 1992, 1991, 92, 91. This part is also sometimes called Acura Legend Air Conditioning. We stock ac hose parts for most Acura models including Integra, TSX, MDX, RSX, TL, RL and CL.
We stock these AC Hose brands for the Acura Legend: Four Seasons.
Product List Price:$191.77
Our List Price: $38.48
Product SKU: W0133-1709541
Product Note: Suction - To Compressor
Inventory: In Stock
Ground, Overnight, 2 Day
- 95 1995 Acura Legend AC Compressor Denso
- 92 1992 Acura Legend A/C Condenser APDI
- 93 1993 Acura Legend A/C Evaporator Four Seasons
- 93 1993 Acura Legend AC Expansion Valve Metrix
- 90 1990 Acura Legend AC Receiver Drier Metrix
- 94 1994 Acura Legend Blower Motor TYC
- 93 1993 Acura Legend Blower Motor Resistor Standard Motor Products
- 90 1990 Acura Legend Heater Core Metrix
- 91 1991 Acura Legend Heater Hose Genuine
- 95 1995 Acura Legend Heater Valve Metrix w/o Bracket
Ordered Monday evening, paid for standard shipping, had tracking number within hours and the item arrived at my door less than 18 hours later! All I can say is "WOW." This is the best that online shopping has to offer.
First time buyer...part(s) was in stock ...good price ...great turn around time for delivery. Will shop again if needed. Would have gone with lower shipping option if had known it was coming from next state over.