Get the Best Priced Acura SLX ABS Speed Sensor
- Fast Shipping
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Lowest Prices
Acura SLX Replacement ABS Speed Sensor Information
Search our online abs speed sensor catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. We sell wholesale to the public. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Acura SLX ABS Speed Sensor parts. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. Call toll free to order or place your order online via our secure checkout system. Our online parts catalog uses real-time inventory, so you can be assured the parts you buy are in stock at the time of ordering. Most orders are shipped the same day. They are available for the following Acura SLX years: 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 99, 98, 97, 96. This part is also sometimes called Acura SLX Front and Rear ABS Sensor. We stock abs speed sensor parts for most Acura models including RL, TL, CL, MDX, TSX, Integra, Legend, RSX, NSX, Vigor and RDX.
We stock these ABS Speed Sensor brands for the Acura SLX: Standard Motor Products.
Sale Price: $450.23
Product SKU: ALS1234
Product Note: ABS Wheel Speed Sensor -- Genuine Intermotor Quality
Position of Product: Front Left
Inventory: In Stock
Free Ground Shipping
- 99 1999 Acura SLX Brake Booster A1 Cardone
- 97 1997 Acura SLX Brake Caliper Rear Right WBR - w/o Brake Pads
- 96 1996 Acura SLX Brake Hose Front Genuine
- 98 1998 Acura SLX Brake Pads Front NPN - w/o Shims
- 99 1999 Acura SLX Brake Rotors Front Brembo
- 99 1999 Acura SLX Brake Shoe Set Rear Beck Arnley
- 98 1998 Acura SLX Brakes Front NPN - w/o Shims
- 99 1999 Acura SLX Master Cylinder Seiken
- 99 1999 Acura SLX Parking Brake Cable Right Dorman
The merchandise and service was wonder were if I had gone to the dealer I would have paid twice or even three times as much but prices at part geeks are awesome and affordable for the average person.
From searching for parts to receiving and bolting them on, it was simple, quick and I saved some money too. All of the parts were cheaper than the two big Porsche suppliers and the parts were OEM a...