Working With Fiberglass
Fiberglass is one of the preferred materials for auto parts. It is lightweight, but it is strong enough to withstand harsh weather conditions and the demands of road travel. Some cars are entirely made of fiberglass, but others are partly fitted with fiberglass. Fiberglass parts can be easily installed because they are lightweight, and they can be used to fabricate various parts of the car, including dashboard, audio system, body panels, and others. Here is a list of websites that provide more information about the use of fiberglass in car customization.
- Fiberglass Fabrication: Basic tips for fiberglass fabrication.
- How to Fabricate with Fiberglass: General advice on how to do fiberglass fabrication.
- Custom Fiberglass without Mold: Find out how to do fiberglass customization without a mold.
- Making Fiberglass Molds: Step-by-step instructions for making a fiberglass mold.
- Fiberglassing Subwoofer Box: A video that provides instructions for fiberglassing a subwoofer box.
- Custom Subwoofer Enclosure: Article that shows how professionals make fiberglass subwoofer enclosures.
- Making Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure: Detailed description of the process of building a fiberglass subwoofer enclosure.
- Building Fiberglass Speaker Box: Tips on how to construct a fiberglass speaker box in a car.
- Completing the Fiberglass Enclosure: Learn how to complete fiberglassing a subwoofer enclosure.
- Custom Fiberglass Kick Panels: Useful advice on how to build fiberglass kick panels.
- Fiberglass vs Steel: Discover the pros and cons of fiberglass in comparison to steel.
- Fiberglass Bodywork: Tips and tricks for customizing car body with fiberglass.
- Fiberglass Door Panel: Instruction video for fiberglassing car door panel.
- How to Make Fiberglass Door Panels: An article that provides tips for making fiberglass door panels.
- Making a Fiberglass Part: Instructions on how to make a fiberglass part for a car.
- Build a Fiberglass Enclosure: The basic technique for building a fiberglass enclosure.
- Custom Fiberglass Moldings: An affordable way to make fiberglass molds.
- How to Repair Fiberglass: Helpful instructions on how to repair fiberglass.
- Repairing Fiberglass Panels: A guide to repairing fiberglass car door panels.
- Fiberglass Repair: Useful tips for repairing fiberglass parts on a car.
Written By: Edson Farnell | Email |