The First Generation Firebird
The Firebird is regarded by many American car experts as the last true muscle car, and it remains the most powerful muscle car that was ever manufactured by Pontiac. The Firebird was introduced in the year 1967, and it slowly gained popularity as new models and engine options were produced. The first generation Firebirds lasted from 1967 to 1969, and they are highly sought after by classic car collectors today. Here is a list of websites with more information about the first generation Firebird.
- The 1967 Firebird: Basic information about the 1967 Firebird, as well as pictures of different models.
- 1967 Firebird Fact Sheet: A fact sheet that reveals the production specifications of the 1967 Firebird.
- Images of 1967 Firebird: A gallery that displays images of several Firebirds from 1967.
- The 1968 Firebird: An article that provides detailed information on the 1968 Firebird.
- 1968 Firebird 350: An overview of the 1968 Firebird 350, with image gallery.
- 1969 Firebird Page: Web page that contains information about the history and technical specifications of the 1969 Firebird.
- Image of 1969 Firebird: A picture of a 1969 Firebird Trans Am.
- Pontiac Firebird: Yellow 1969 Firebird from all angles.
Technical and Restoration
- 1967 Firebird Restoration: A website that shows the restoration work that was done on a 1967 Firebird.
- 1968 Firebird Restoration: Pictures and descriptions of the process of restoring a 1968 Firebird.
- Restoration of 1969 Firebird: Information on the restoration of a 1969 Firebird, with images.
- Old Car Restoration Tips: Tips for restoring an old car.
- Classic Car Restoration Links: A resource page for restoration of classic cars.
Message Boards and Mailing Lists
- Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board: A message board for owners and enthusiasts of Firebird and Trans Am.
- Firebird Discussion Board: A discussion board where Firebird enthusiasts can share information.
- First Generation Firebird Mailing List: A mailing list for all first generation Firebird owners and fans.
- First Generation Firebird: History of the Firebird from 1967 to 1969.
- Firebird Links: Resource page with links to websites that contain information about Firebird.
Written By: Edson Farnell | Email |