Car Clubs Around the World
The love of cars runs deep in many people around the world. In some cases, it runs so deep that people are willing to spend thousands of dollars buying antique cars and restoring them. No matter what kind of cars they love, there’s possibly a car club just for them. Car clubs are devoted to one particular brand or model of car. There’s a club for almost every car, and here are some of the most popular car clubs around the world.
- American Truck Historical Society: This club, incorporated in 1971, has chapters not only all over the United States, but all over the world.
- Antique Auto Club of America: One of the largest car clubs in America with chapters all over the country.
- AROC USA: A very popular club, it’s specially set up for people who want to preserve the Alfa Romeo car.
- Avanti Owners Association International: This large club is dedicated to the Avanti. It has chapters all over the country.
- Chrysler 300 Club International: Devoted to the preservation and enjoyment of Chryslers made from 1955 through 1965 as well as the 1970 300 Hurts.
- Classic Car Clubs of America: A club devoted to all types of classic cars with chapters based in most US states.
- CORSA: This club, the Corvair Society of America, was founded in 1969. It has over 4,800 members and 125 chapters worldwide.
- Durango Owners Club: This club was formed in spring of 1998 by Dodge Durango enthusiasts.
- Early Ford V-8 Club of America: Founded in 1963, it is devoted to the enjoyment of Ford cars produced between 1932 and 1953.
- Edsel Owners Club: Founded in 1969, this car club is dedicated to the promotion of the Edsel.
- Falcon Club: Devoted to the enjoyment of the Ford Falcon, it has many regional chapters.
- Galaxie Club: This club, the Ford Galaxie Club of America, is devoted to the restoration and preservation of Ford Galaxies.
- Graham Owner's Club International: This club, founded in 1971, is dedicated to the preservation of all Graham manufactured vehicles.
- GTO Association of America: One of the largest car clubs, it’s devoted to the enjoyment of Pontiac GTOs.
- Hudson Car Club: This car club is for enthusiasts of the Hudson, Essex, and Terraplane cars.
- International Ford Retractable Club: This club was founded to promote and preserve the Ford Skyliner which was produced from 1957 to 1959.
- Jaguar Club of North America: A car club exclusively devoted to the Jaguar.
- MAFCA: This club is devoted to the Model A Ford car for the enjoyment of MA’s produced from 1928 to 1931.
- Mercedes-Benz Club of America: This club, which promotes the enjoyment of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, has chapters all over the country.
- MG Car Club: Dating as far back as the 1930s, it is devoted to the MG.
- Model A Restorer's Club: This large club was founded solely with the goal of restoring Model A Fords in mind.
- Mustang Club of America: This club is the oldest and largest in the world with over 180 regional groups across the world.
- Nash Car Club: This Nash club, which boasts nearly 1600 members worldwide, is devoted to promoting interest in Nash cars.
- The National Corvette Restorers Society: This club, which has over 15,800 families as members, was founded with the purpose of restoring and preserving Corvettes made from 1953 to 1956.
- National Council of Corvette Clubs: This club has over 16,000 members, all volunteers.
- National Woodie Club: This club was founded with the goal of promoting interest in the Woodie in mind.
- Oldsmobile Club of America: This club is for those interested in preserving and enjoying Oldsmobile’s produced from 1897 to 2004.
- Packard Club: Dedicated to preserving the products and history of the Packard Motor Company, including all its cars and trucks.
- Police Car Owners of America: This club was formed in 1991 by a retired police officer in Kansas but it now has members all over the world.
- Porsche Club of America: This club is one of the largest, most modern clubs in the entire country.
- Classic Thunderbird Club International: This club got its start in the form of a newsletter in May of 1961. It has grown into a real car club as Ford Thunderbird enthusiasts banded together.
- MitataFun: This club, devoted to the Miata, is located in Southern California.
- Buick GSA: This club was founded with the purpose of enjoying Buicks. It has chapters all over the world, although it is based in Georgia.
- Model T Ford Club of America: This club, devoted to the Ford Model T, is the world’s largest Motor T club.
- Las Vegas Italian Auto Club: This club is devoted to Italian cars.
- Last Vegas Region Porsche Club of America: This club, which is dedicated to Porsches, is located in Las Vegas. It has over 300 members.
- The Mercedes-Benz Club of America: This club is the Vegas section of the Mercedes Benz Club of America.
- Vegas Cobras: This small club located in Las Vegas was put together by Cobra enthusiasts.
- Vegas Vairs: The Vegas chapter of the Corvair Society of America.
- American Motors Owners Association: Founded with devotion to vehicles produced by the American Motors Corporation from 1958 to 1988.
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan: This club, which was founded in 1995, is devoted solely to classic cars.
- Buick Club of America: Devoted exclusively to Buicks, it is run out of an office in Columbus, Ohio.
- Cadillac & LaSalle Club: This club has over 7,000 members and chapters all over the country, although it is based in Columbus, Ohio.
- Antique Truck Club of America: This club is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of antique trucks.
- The American Chevelle Enthusiasts Society: This rather small club is dedicated to promoting enthusiasm for the Chevelle.
- Lincoln & Continental Owners Club: This club was founded in 1963 and is for enthusiasts of antique Lincoln Continentals.
- Alfa Classic Club de France: Dedicated to the appreciation and preservation of classic Alfa Romeos in France.
- Club Lotus: A place for Lotus lovers in France.
- BMW Club: Possibly the ultimate BMW club in the world.
- Volkswagen Club: For lovers of the Volkswagen in Germany.
- Vintage and Classic Car Club: A place for classic car lovers in India with gallery and information on events.
- MG Car Club: Exclusively dedicated to MG fans in Italy.
- The Classic Car Club of Japan: Formed in 1956, this is not just a classic car club, it is classic.
- Rolls Royce & Bentley Club: Dedicated to fans of these cars in Japan.
- Ferrari Owner’s Club: Registered in 1986, this is the club for Ferrari owners in New Zealand.
- The Mercedes Benz Club: Dedicated to the appreciation of old and new Mercedes Benz cars in the UK.
Written By: Edson Farnell | Email |